WELCOME!

Our e-commerce is currently undergoing maintenance. On this page you can find our wines at the direct sale price. If you are interested in buying, please fill out the form on the side and tell us the wines you wish to buy. Or send us an email to acquisti@casaloste.com

We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Chianti_Classico_Casaloste_shop

CHIANTI CLASSICO 2019

€ 22

Chianti_Classico_Riserva_Casaloste_shop

CHIANTI CLASSICO RISERVA 2018

€ 33

Gran Selezione_Casaloste_shop

CASALOSTE CHIANTI CLASSICO GRAN SELEZIONE 2017

€ 42

donvincenzo_shop

DON VINCENZO 2016 IGT

€ 55

Inversus_Casaloste

INVERSUS SUPER TUSCAN 2018

€ 49

Rosso_Maniero_Casaloste_Shop

ROSSO MANIERO 2019

€ 15

Grappa_Casaloste

GRAPPA DI VINACCE CHIANTI CLASSICO

€ 32

Olio_casaloste

EXTRA-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL 2022 – 0,5l

€ 21

Christmas Packages

Tuscan Roots

The perfect collection to discover the Chianti Classico categories and our approach with the King of Tuscan grapes, the sangiovese, in the land that welcomed us in 1992.

WHAT’S IN IT:

2 Chianti Classico 2019

2 Chianti Classico Riserva 2018

2 Chianti Classico Gran Selezione 2017

€ 175

Mirror Collection

Two completely different wines that mirror each other. One bright and fresh, 90% sangiovese and 10% merlot. The other elegant and complex, 90% merlot and 10% sangiovese.

WHAT’S IN IT:

3 Chianti Classico 2019

3 Inversus IGT 2018

€ 199

The Other Soul of Casaloste

Our IGT wines are unique and crafted in time. They express the story of our family and the philosophy behind Giovanni’s creativity as a winemaker.

WHAT’S IN IT:

3 Don Vincenzo IGT 2016

3 Inversus IGT 2018

€ 296